Anyone whose ever been to a Brewers game knows that for some reason girls look about 10x hotter than they normally do when they're at a game in Brewers gear. Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it's our secret desire to make love to Corey Hart (doubt it) or maybe there is just something magical about Miller Park that turns every 4 into an 8. We don't know, but we love them and celebrate them here. We won't have pictures every day, but whenever we find one we'll post it.
What you might have missed while struggling to come to terms that Wolverine is really a song and dance man.
- Brew Crew Ball covers the bullpen: Despite spending more on Trevor Hoffman than the Mariners spent on Ken Griffey Jr, Doug Melvin still built a pretty cheap bullpen.
- Maybe next year: Corey Hart could pass 100 career walks this season with 14, but I doubt it.
- He probably invested it all in pink Yankees hats: Johnny Damon can't pay his bills despite making like 80 million.
- Corey Hart is not going to be happy: Nick Hundley honored with whitest name in baseball.
- CC you in the delivery room: CC's offseason workout didn't go as well as Prince's.
- You mean besides walks, defense, batting average and general weight control?: Cecil Fielder says his son does nothing better than him.
- Something about Trot Nixon being a favorite depresses me: Al handicaps the Opening Day roster.
I am big Rickie Weeks fan. I own his jersey and everything. I saw him and Prince play in Double A once and have been following him ever since. I think he's a really good player that was maybe rushed a little bit and then put into a role he wasn't necessarily comfortable with. He has the talent to be a good major leaguer, it's just really a question of whether he puts it all together. I'm thinking that he does it this year.
Is it because of this article in the JS? No.
Is it because of the fact that he will be 26 this season, a typical breakout season for major leaguers? No.
Is it because he won't have Ray Durham stealing at bats in the second half where Weeks has always shined? No.
I think that he is going to have a huge breakout season this year because he now has the same haircut that Play of Kid N' Play had.
(sidenote: It also looks a lot like Kid's haircut in Class Act where Kid played Play and Play played Kid in the acting performances of their careers.)
This is the kind of spring training story the JS should be covering. Who will be the Kid to Rickie Weeks Play? Will they have a rap-off? Will they dance?
God, I hope so.
Is this girl hot? I really don't know. She is, however, wearing a thong at Miller Park and showing it off for the world to see. That's enough for me.