Seriously though, how freaking awesome is this? Over the weekend there is going to be a bunch of guys shooting bubbly liquid all over each other's faces and hugging in a drunken embrace. No, I didn't plan a Pants Party and forget to tell you guys about it; the Brewers are going to clinch! GET EXCITED!
Now some of you are probably like "no way man the Cardz are so hot right now and we are the sux were gonna lose and then get eliminated in game 1 of nlds", but to people like you I say SHUT UP. You are stupid and don't understand math. The Brewers need two wins or one win and one Cardinals loss or two Cardinals losses. This shit is going to happen.
- This is the Marlins new logo. Are you serious bro? If I was on that team I would totally not try.
- They can't even spell Logan Morrison's name right. You think he's going to want to hit homeruns for them? Oh, and he filed a grievance against the team. Can you say mailing it in?
- THE BREWERS ARE FRICKING AWESOME AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT
- Hanley Ramirez isn't playing. Can you name any other Marlins besides Logan Morrison and Mike Stanton? I'll wait.
- Gallardo and Greinke in games 1 and 2. One of them is bound to strikeout 11 Marlins.
- Ryan BrauMVP. RyaMVP Braun. Something.
- Miller Park is like viagra for the Brewers bats.
- The number is two! Dos! 2! Deux! Another foreign language word for two!
We are going to the playoffs! Who's growing playoff beards with me?
(A complete playoff preview is coming next week with a very special guest. Until then we party.)