What you might have missed while struggling to come to terms that Wolverine is really a song and dance man.
- Brew Crew Ball covers the bullpen: Despite spending more on Trevor Hoffman than the Mariners spent on Ken Griffey Jr, Doug Melvin still built a pretty cheap bullpen.
- Maybe next year: Corey Hart could pass 100 career walks this season with 14, but I doubt it.
- He probably invested it all in pink Yankees hats: Johnny Damon can't pay his bills despite making like 80 million.
- Corey Hart is not going to be happy: Nick Hundley honored with whitest name in baseball.
- CC you in the delivery room: CC's offseason workout didn't go as well as Prince's.
- You mean besides walks, defense, batting average and general weight control?: Cecil Fielder says his son does nothing better than him.
- Something about Trot Nixon being a favorite depresses me: Al handicaps the Opening Day roster.