I get the feeling tonight's game is going to be awesome. Why?
- $1 hot dogs and small Pepsi products
- Bob Uecker throwing out the first pitch
- SHOUT! giving away free Mr. Belvedere DVDs
- 1/2 off tickets under $28
- Tickets over $28 going for super cheap
- Opposing pitcher's career ERA: 6.02
How is this thing not sold out?
Yes, I am excited.
I am going to the game today so there won't be any updates. What there will be is drunken tweeting. It's all the fun of Miller Park Drunk without the spelling, grammar, capitalization and links with the added bonus of drunk texting. My ex-girlfriend hated it, but I'm sure you will LOVE IT. (Then again, I was sure she would love it too.) You can follow us or just check out this post right here as we've set it up to post live (I think). This could be awesome or it might suck, either way: it's free.
I have been to the first three games of the season at Miller Park. This is awesome. I've never been to a three game series before and despite the results I had a really good time. I should be happy. I should be satisfied, but the truth is I am not. I have tickets for tomorrow and I was just looking at tickets for today. I know that going to Miller Park FIVE DAYS IN A ROW, but here's the thing: Stubhub has bleacher seats for $5. And Field Outfield Box for $20. It's like I just quit smoking crack and then they decided to discount it and make it legal. I almost have to smoke it.
Miller Park April 10th, 2009
- Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)
- Real American (Hulk Hogan's 80's WWF music)
- Huey Lewis & The News - Power of Love
- Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
- Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
- Joe Esposito - You're The Best (Karate Kid song)
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Bel Biv Devoe - Poison
- Baby Bash ft/T-Pain - Cyclone
- Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
- Flo-Rida - In the Ayer
- Chicago - Saturday in the Park
- Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science