Off-Base April 14th, 2010
In honor of last night's disappointing Glee premiere, a show where pretty much everyone breaks into song whenever they feel like it I thought we'd do something different today. How about five songs that you could see the Brewers randomly breaking into songs to sing? Does that sound like something that you'd be interested in?
- Prince Fielder: "I Want My Baby Back" (Chili's Baby Back Ribs song)
- Trevor Hoffman: "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson (sung to Casey McGehee)
- Doug Davis: "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie
- Craig Counsell: "Whistle While You Work" by the Seven Dwarfs
- Gregg Zaun: "Hate On Me" by Jill Scott
BONUS FORMER BREWER SONG: Jason Kendall: "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette (sung to his ex-wife)