In case you haven't heard the Brewers have added a new service for fans to report people behaving badly. All you have to do is text them and they'll take care of it. I think this is a great service and would hate to see it abused by some fans. That's why we're here with...
YOUR GUIDE TO TEXTING THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS
- When texting the Brewers, please spell everything correctly. "drnk n 125 no sht on yllng" will get you nowhere.
- Don't use the texting service as a way to get in touch with Brewers players. "JJ: 36/24/36, call me 414xxxxxxx" will not be accepted.
- No lols. This one hurts me, but it's true. We can't have lols in texts. So "dude just punched out cub fan in rf lol!" isn't going to cut it. Sorry.
- No texting after 2AM. Nothing good ever happens after 2AM.
- If you see The Happy Youngster feel free to make something up about him and text it.
I'm pretty interested to see how this turns out. It could easily turn into a case of he said/she said and there are a lot of people out there who are simply too easily offended. The only thing I'll say about it for now is this: use it to your advantage, get The Happy Youngster thrown out of games.