The full report can be found here, but here are a few pictures taken during the day. Read the rest of this entry »
I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE the t-shirts they sell outside of a Cubs game. I can just sit there and read them and laugh all day long. Except that they don't allow drinking on the street so I just take a quick glance at them and go inside the bar. Anyways there are a lot of excellent ones out there and I just wanted to show you my top 5 so you know which ones to buy me. :))
Fukudome has kinda been a letdown, but this shirt still makes me laugh every time.
Some people prefer the "Pujols mows Wrigley" shirt, but I think this one is perfect. Ozzie just looks like he mows lawns.
I don't know what I love more about this shirt, the fact that it exists or the fact that I am able to buy it.
Because sausage is another word for penis lol.
Get it? Pujols, POO HOLES? HAHAHA.
Best. Shirt. Ever.
The Happy Youngster is a much maligned character among Brewers fans because he caught a baseball and wanted to get something in return for it. To a guy like me he is pretty damn cool. I wear my glove to every game, but I haven't caught anything. This dude? According to his website he's caught over 50 game home run balls, WOW! I shot him an email to tell him that we wouldn't be making fun of him as much and he was kind enough to grant me an interview.
WFD: Mr. Youngster, can I call you Happy?
THY: Actually I'd prefer you didn't. Haha, just kidding.
WFD: Dude I just spit my Mountain Dew out that was so funny.
THY: lol thats funny I am drinking Mountain Dew too. Read the rest of this entry »
I am not a person who blames a manager for the success of a team. The job of a manager isn't that hard and in the grand scheme of things he doesn't really have a huge effect on the team's results. It's not like people are sitting around saying "he batted Cameron fifth and Hart sixth, if he had just flip flopped them we wouldn't have lost 14-6 to the Nationals!" there is really only so much the guy can do. All he can really do is pencil people in and hope they do the job.
I don't blame Macha for this season. I blame injuries for this season. I can't think of one game that Macha has either won or lost. He is a basic, by the book manager and not all that different than Ned Yost. Before this week I really had no reason or desire to care if he was the team's manager or not. Now? Fire him.
Fire him, fire him, fire him, fire him. Read the rest of this entry »
- "Is Dusty Baker sleeping with Corey Patterson?": Yahoo! Answers investigates.
- Corey Patterson montage: A fan video set to Survivor.
- Someone actually has to tell Dusty Baker that Corey Patterson sucks: Anytime you can talk bad about Baker and Patterson in the same article, Cubs fans will read it.
- Corey "tarded" Patterson
- Corey hasn't learned a damn thing: desipio, a sports blog pioneer.
- Corey Patterson has a new nickname: Orioles fans love him too.
- Corey story: Moral of the story? Don't let Corey dress himself.
- Walk Off Walk's Patterson t-shirt
- Bleacher bums tell Patterson how they feel: Or maybe just one guy.
- Corey Patterson's Baseball Reference Page: Perhaps the funniest of all. -30 OPS+ this season, is that even possible?