The blog world is abuzz with news of a racist Carlos Zambrano shirt. Personally, I find the "Cardinals take it in their Poo-holes" far more offensive. Couldn't they just put Pujols? Do they really think people wouldn't get it unless they added the words "poo" and "holes"? Or what about those Fukudome shirts that said "Horry Kow"? That's pretty racist (like Breakfast at Tiffany's racist.)
Honestly, I don't care. If dumbass people want to wear dumbass shirts, I say let them. Go right ahead and wear your douchebaggery on your sleeve. It makes me look better. As for the t-shirt manufacturers, is that really the most racist you could do? If you're going to go for it, GO FOR IT. Here's ten Carlos Zambrano t-shirt ideas that are much more racist than Zambrano Mows My Lawn.
10. Zambrano did my roof.
9. 4 home runs. 20 kids.
8. Zambrano came to this country on a boat.
7. Zambrano picks good lettuce.
6. Bigger Miracle: Cubs winning the World Series or Zambrano taking a shower?
5. Zambrano only eats tacos for dinner.
4. I keyed Zambrano's low rider.
3. Zambrano: Drunk since 2001.
2. Zambrano's mom is my maid.
1. Carlos Zambrano: World's Tallest Mexican
You see, it's funny because he's Venezuelan.